Subject: Re: install problems
To: Gregory McGarry <g.mcgarry@qut.edu.au>
From: Guy Santiglia <robin5153@yahoo.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/13/2000 14:28:38
This machine that I'm trying to install NetBSD on, only has a floppy and
a hard drive. No CD.  And no OS installed.  I'm just working with
the sysinst program from the two floppies.  I don't  have the "man boot"
 page.  I was counting on the ne2000 card to install the
system over NFS or FTP.  My only experience with NetBSD was
on a mac68k,  so  I'm a little lost here.  Is there a good howto on the
site for this?  or can you fill in on some of the details on how to
boot that INSTALL kernel with -d option?

  Thanks,

		Guy