Subject: Re: Gigabit Ethernet
To: None <M.Drochner@fz-juelich.de>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/08/1999 10:26:57
	Could you commit it to the kernel programming FAQ?
	htdocs/Documentation/kernel/programming.html

	(or put it in as anotehr file and link to it from the FAQ).

	If you don't have time then you could email the latest copy
	to www@netbsd.org and see if someone there has the time...

	Thanks

		David/absolute

     		  -=-  "cold nights, dark days..."  -=-