Subject: Re: apm hangs my system
To: der Mouse <mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca>
From: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/27/1997 13:24:45
Mouse, to be quite honest, I am getting VERY tired of your attitude in
this matter, and I will respond _EXACTLY ONCE_ your your mail on this
subject, because, from my point of view, you are being _COMPLETELY_
unreasonable.

On Sat, 26 Jul 1997 12:59:15 -0400 (EDT)
 der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA> wrote:

 > > 1. Core accepted the first license.
 >
 > True or false, this doesn't really affect my point: it's been over a
 > month since it was clear that the license in the tree was unacceptable.
 > Neither cgd nor core has rolled back the commits, nor explained why
 > not, what is being done and when we can expect the problem to be fixed
 > by, *nothing*.

We (core) have stated, several times, that the issue is being dealt with.
How that issue is dealt with is OUR business, and when we are finished,
you will be informed of the outcome along with everyone else.

If you have a problem with the way core is handling the issue, COMMUNICATE
WITH CORE (or someone within core).  Do NOT start a ill-informed flame war
on the NetBSD mailing lists.  If you find email is insufficient, I suggest
you use that marvelous pre-email invention called the telephone.  I always
include my phone numbers at the bottom of every message.