Subject: How to setup linux emulation
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Tim W. Janes <janes@signal.dra.hmg.gb>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/23/1997 19:10:11
Hi,

How to I setup NetBSD1.2 for linux emulation?

The FAQ refers to ftp://ftp.enigma.net/pub/netbsd_i386 but this does
not exist and I cannot find anything relevant on this server.

I understand that I need LINUX_COMPAT in the kernel and need to copy libraries
from a linux system - but where do I put them?

Apologies for the low level of this request but I am stuck on how to proceed.

Tim

Tim Janes                   | e-mail : janes@signal.dra.hmg.gb
Defence Research Agency     |    tel : +44 1684 894100
Malvern  Worcs              |    fax : +44 1684 895103
Gt Britain                  |   #include <std/disclaim.h>