Subject: Re: stupid fscking hardware!!!!!!
To: None <wonko@madness.tmok.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/16/1997 17:01:44
	NetBSD install kernels should see ed cards at:

ed0     at isa? port 0x280 iomem 0xd0000 irq 9  # WD/SMC, 3C503, and NE[12]000
ed1     at isa? port 0x250 iomem 0xd8000 irq 9  #   ethernet cards
ed2     at isa? port 0x300 iomem 0xcc000 irq 10

	any of the above three settings should work.

	There is a DOS based setup program - set the jumper settings to
	'soft' and then run the program. If you dont have a copy you
	_might_ be able to download one from the SMC website, but its
	too sluggish to tell from here.. :/

	Good luck!

                David/abs               abs@anim.dreamworks.com

    --- Oxycodone (Percocet) is definitely great stuff...  However on ---
    --- balance its not worth having wisdom teeth extracted to obtain ---