Subject: Re: Choosing the right PC-box.
To: Mark Willey <willeyma@expert.cc.purdue.edu>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/05/1996 06:35:40
>I beg to differ.  The cheap-o OEM models that Logitech makes are the best
>mice ever!  (Although that radio one does sound pretty keen...)
>
>I just can't stand the "ergonomic" mice that microsoft makes.  Rubbish!
>And they are backwards for lefties...

Actually, I bought a Logitech TrackMan Marble (which does come in a
lefty flavor I think) -- this is an optical trackball, and I love it.
I hate to keep even a small area on my desk clean, and this works just
fine on a stack of papers.  :)

--Michael

--
Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>        NetBSD is the way to go!
PGP key on a key-server near you!         Netshade the world!