Subject: two more
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/25/1996 23:58:18
#1:
	Sorry I keep flooding this with questions, but I guess that's what it's
there for...

	Does anyone have any idea what would cause the stock talkd on my NetBSD
1.1 box to error

	sendto: Address family not supported by protocol family

???

	I've got the same OS on a 386 sitting next to it that has the same inetd
and talkd configured the same way on it, and it works just fine.

#2:
	Xfree86 locks my machine up hard.  I tried 3.1.2d using my
old configs from Linux and 3.1.2.  MS mouse set to /dev/tty00 and
the font path is on another machine.  If I startx, I've got to hit
reset.  Is there anything I should have to change across OSs?

	Thanks a lot.

--
The Unix/UUCP/Usenet and anything else that starts with a 'U' guy.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>