Subject: update of atapi driver
To: None <port-i386@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@ensta.fr>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/10/1996 16:16:39
I've updated the files in ftp://lix.polytechnique.fr/pub/manu to include the
last changes I've made. People who had installed the driver can use the file
ftp://lix.polytechnique.fr/pub/manu/patch1 to upgrade their sources.
The file ftp://lix.polytechnique.fr/pub/manu/atapi.tar.gz contains
the up-to-date diffs for 1.1 and -current.
I've also updated the README.

For each update, i will update the diffs in atapi.tar.gz, and
add a file patch[n+1] to help update from previous release.

The only thing I've made from the previous patch is to have the wddump()
function compile again. I can have again nice 32M core dumps in my
/var/crash directory.

--
Manuel Bouyer, Ecole Nationale Superieure de Techniques Avancees, Paris
email: bouyer@ensta.fr