Subject: Re: OT: price guide?
To: Smith, Todd <Todd.Smith@camc.org>
From: Rasputin <rasputin@idoru.mine.nu>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 11/26/2003 16:15:12
(Last post to list honest, sorry for the noise).

No, it kicks ass. It actually does crypto faster than my Sparc20 :)

I use mine as a wireless Xterm and its great for that, I could happily
use ipv6 and ipsec too (which is more than I can say for my OS9 iBook :) )

If the USB works it could do a wireless basestation role (with a USB NIC)
as well. Thats why i asked.

I just have a laptop now for X, and a Zaurus for the geek cool points, it
kind of falls between them a little.
And I need a bit of cash to waste on a mini-itx cluster, so anything that
isnt nailed down is going on eBay at the minute.

Having said that, I was doing the writeup for the auction last night and
caught myself thinking:
'hey, these are pretty cool. I might get one' , so you never know!

* Smith, Todd <Todd.Smith@camc.org> [1108 15:08]:

--
Death to all fanatics!