Subject: Compiling required?
To: None <port-hpcmips@netbsd.org>
From: Matthew Brown <matthew.brown@cordata.net>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 04/09/2001 15:13:34
Is there any way to get netBSD on my epods One other than compiling it
myself on the epods One itself?  Is there anyone with a set of binaries that
can simply be copied on the eopds One?

I would love to understand this issue.  It seems like someone should be able
to compile a copy of NetBSD and post the resulting binary file(s) for
consumption.  If this is possible, I'd be happy to post my binaries after I
get through this!

I guess this is stemming from a concern over the complexity of getting
everyhting onto the epods One then trying to fudge my way through the
compile process.  Let me know if I'm way off here.

Thanks!

Matthew Brown
CorData
O:   (770) 795-0089