Subject: Re: z50 CF installation using PocketBSD (experimental)
To: Jun Ebihara <jun@soum.co.jp>
From: RJ T <rjtonline@hotmail.com>
List: port-hpcmips
Date: 09/17/2000 06:58:17
Thanks, Jun, for adding mount_msdos to the experitmental binaries. I now am
running the experimental distribution on my z50 (48 MB RAM plus 96 MB CF
Card).

I'm plesantly surprised with the apmd -- the suspend/awake button seems to
toggle the SUSPEND/WAKE state, and, although the LCD does not shutoff
(should it??), the unit does seem to use less power in that mode. Yesterday
I took my Workpad to the beach (in the shade, of course) and was able to
work / rest / play without worrying about battery life when I took breaks.
Lasted a good 6 hours.

Thank you all for your tireless efforts.

Robert Taylor