Port-hpcarm archive

Cross Compiling Packages

Hiya,

Just wondering if there is any way to cross compile pkgsrc packages from i386 to hpcarm? I found a post about this on the hpcmips list from 2005 regarding this and the answer was a 'not yet', but then I found a cross-building wiki at http://wiki.netbsd.se/Cross-building_pkgsrc - has anyone tried this method and does it work?

I know there are packages in ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/hpcarm/5.0/ but there seem to be some missing that I need and I don't fancy leaving my Jornada compiling for days on end unless I have to!

Any packages I manage to compile, I would be very happy to upload.

Cheers,
Nick