Subject: Re: Alignment fault 3
To: None <port-hpcarm@NetBSD.org>
From: None <otto.waltari@kolumbus.fi>
List: port-hpcarm
Date: 01/14/2005 16:45:17
Hello again.

I still can't get the 1GB card to cooperate with my Jornada 728.
It's recognized, I can mount it with the jornada running a netbsd
system on another card (with the 1gb card in a CF -> PCMCIA adapter),
and the disk is checked multiple times, to be sure it's not broken.

I've tried lots of things; netbsd 2.0 instead of current, labelling
the drive again, precompiled kernel, etc. But without any luck. I
suppose some of you are using 1GB cards, or even bigger ones. Did you
have to do some tricks to get it boot? Here's a link to the boot
process: http://vectron.homelinux.net/jornada728/bootmsg

That "Alignment fault 3" doesn't appear any longer. Dunno where did it
go.

Thanks in advance for any replies.