Subject: Re: IMPORTANT - please read this!
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: David Carrel <carrel@cisco.com>
List: port-hp300
Date: 09/16/1996 01:54:34
I'm running the top of the tree on my 380.  It seems to work just fine.  Of
course this is the 1.2 stuff, not the post 1.2 tree.  I'm running the
kernel and bootblocks from the top of the tree, but probably not a complete
set of top-o-the-tree binaries.

I guess its time to get out the screwdriver.  If you want to try swapping
boards, you're welcome to come by and use my 380 as known good parts.  (But
I don't live in the Cultural Wasteland anymore.)

Dave