Subject: Re: Burning for Dummies
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: None <djr8620@ritvax.isc.rit.edu>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 01/08/2002 18:01:56
I was able to burn the image referenced here using disk juggler
3.50.800.FTU.  When I tried double clicking the image it would
crash disc juggler, but if I do the file->new disc image like in your
directions it seems to work fine.  The image booted fine though I
don't have a keyboard so I couldn't do much with it.

Dale