Subject: Ip Slave 1.0.0
To: None <port-dreamcast@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Stewart <peter.stewart@sun.com>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 06/24/2001 21:08:37
Hello,

I need a stable kernel for the dreamcast, everytime I try to compile
something processor intensive the dreamcast reboots. I have IP slave
1.0.0 starting up it shows MAC and 0.0.0.0, no coloured borders though.
It responds to pings, but will not reply to netcat or hose. When watched
with tcpdump it simply sits there and does nothing, I am sending to port
4711. At the moment I have the dreamcast remote nfs mounting a
filesystem, and most stuff I am playing with does compile fully (after a
few reboots...patience). Has anyone done the mouse code? I really would
like to be able download a fresher kernel, rather than booting the
current one from a CD on the dreamcast. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Peter Stewart