Subject: Re: Binary Snapshots of NetBSD for Dreamcast?
To: scav <scav@iscav.com>
From: Nathan Mahon <nate@aftershock.blackhat.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 06/05/2001 10:33:37
Okay.... its on ftp.netbsd.org and i'm downloading it now.
I had previously set up the files i mentioned, and when i boot it with
everything, it seems to hang/stop its boot after the following lines:

<kernelstuff>
nfs_boot: Trying DHCP/BOOTP...
nfs_boot: Timeout...
nfs_boot: DHCP server: 10.5.5.203
nfs_boot: my_addr: 10.5.5.129
nfs_boot: my_mask: 255.255.255.0
root on 10.5.5.203:/usr/home/vae/dc-fs
root file system type: nfs

<hang>

any clues?
will switching to the 20010227 set work?

n8

PS: using IPSlave and a NetBSD server...