Subject: Re: Binary Snapshots of NetBSD for Dreamcast?
To: Jared <jared81@jps.net>
From: Nathan Mahon <nate@aftershock.blackhat.net>
List: port-dreamcast
Date: 06/05/2001 08:32:11
Well... I'm sure that *someone* has better info, but my userland source is
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/hpcsh/snapshot/20010117-hpcsh-sh3el-coff/
and i got my kernel from http://www.roadsign.com/dreamcast/netbsd.gz.bin
These are *old* and i've not gotten them to work as of yet... ( i just got
a netbsd box running ) but as far as i could tell, these are the last
mentioned things to steal from the mailinglist.  If anyone would like to
give me locations for a working (newer) kernel and userland, or better to
upload to the dreamcast snapshot directory, I'll write a complete
FAQ/HOWTO.
Hopefully, we can get something of that nature up on the website, and
remove some of the newbie questions from this list.  :)

n8