Re: armv7.img does boot on BeagleBone (White)

On Mon, Apr 22, 2024 at 05:54:10PM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
> Aleksey Cheusov <vle%gmx.net@localhost> writes:
>
> > Absolutely! :-) I believe README.txt document would be enough (for the
> > beginning) on ftp servers in appropriate image directories.
>
> maybe port-evbarm could have an INSTALL.txt?
>
> But seriously, I think we have a place for how to install, and it just
> needs more text.

There is an install text that describes the U-Boot process:

https://cdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-10.0/evbarm-earmv7hf/INSTALL.html#Installation%20for%20Armv7%20and%20AArch64%20devices%20with%20U-Boot

You can also find it in the plain text version.

I wrote it some years ago!