Re: kernel panic when booting netbsd head on rockpi4c

Round of applause for Taylor! I shall try again with tomorrows nightly
and see if I manage a full boot. Is that not going to happen without
me using a netbsd specific bootloader? Can I not use Armbians u-boot?
If so, where do I download the correct bootl;oader for my rpi4c and
are there any docs for getting it configured?

Can I expect any HDMI support on my rockpi4c under NetBSD yet or will
it be UART / ssh only?

On a related note I got FreeBSD booting on my rockpi4c for the first
time today. That does have some HDMI support but only up to Full HD -
no 4K HDMI or wifi support yet. There are probably other things that
don't work like the bluetooth but I've not had chance to really test
it yet.