Re: NetBSD 6.0 and earmv7hf

As additional background information, it would appear that the EABI was
backported to NetBSD 6 on the 5th gen TC.

"file" gives misleading information but readelf is more helpful: it
reports an ELF flag of 0x4000002, which is "has entry point, Version4
EABI".  As far as I know, NetBSD releases never used this, having gone
straight to the version 5 EABI (0x5000002) starting with NetBSD 7.0.

Provided that COMPAT_NETBSD32(*) is enabled on this device,
statically-linked OABI binaries should still be able to run, per David's
query.  It appears to be *trying* to run the old binaries.

On the other track, Ernst, any luck with "least common denominator" EABI
binaries, such as from here?   Say, rsync or mc?
	http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/earm/7.0/All/

-Craig
(*) I get it, but yikes, that's a misnomer. The system *is* netbsd32...