Re: Checking temperature on BananaPi

On Monday, November 28, 2016 9:19 AM, Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:
On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 07:50:15AM +0000, dalibor gudzic wrote:

> Sorry, should've been clearer - I meant CPU and motherboard temps, I
> can't seem to find anything in sysctl.>
>
>try: envstat

Ok, now I feel embarrassed... I should've remember envstat (I could even remember the time when envsys was rewritten). I guess using other BSD*s and less NetBSD has taken its toll. Ah, well.

>I don't know if the BPi attaches any sensors, but that is where they would
>show up.
>
>Martin

Yes it does:

Current  CritMax  WarnMax  WarnMin  CritMin  Unit
[axp20x0]
AC input:      TRUE
AC input voltage:     5.056                                         V
AC input current:     0.235                                         A
VBUS input:     FALSE
VBUS input voltage:       N/A
VBUS input current:       N/A
battery:     FALSE
battery voltage:       N/A
battery current:       N/A
APS output voltage:     4.962                                         V
internal temperature:    36.800                                      degC

Thanks Martin.