Switching off properly a Raspberry Pi running NetBSD

Hi there,

It seems
# shutdown -h now
would not switch off properly, but only reboot the machine. How to
switch off (halt) properly?

I remember that on my previous NetBSD image I fiddled with the
"boot_delay" option in config.txt (see http://elinux.org/RPiconfig),
but it's a delay during which the RPi plays dead _at boot_, not merely
after shutdown, and it's a dirty method (count approximately the
seconds elapsed since you ran "shutdown -h" and then unplug the power,
but you are just groping around and also the downside is that you have
to wait a long time next time you boot the Pi up).

Thanks,
   JB