Fake Rpi EDID and boot commands?

The progress on the Rpi port seems to be ironing out pretty well. I was curious about supported boot commands.

Are any of these options supported? http://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/configuration/config-txt.md

I am primarily interested in using a custom edid.dat file or HDMI timing.

VFEmail.net - http://www.vfemail.net
ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
$24.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features! 15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas! Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!