FastATA 4000 driver

Hi.

My A3000 is currently equipped with FastATA 4000, which is not supported by
NetBSD. This prevents me from booting fully, and severely affects my ability to
do anything useful ;). Today I started hacking around wdc_buddha.c and created
attached driver.

Driver compiles and attaches correctly, but it does not work (yet) - kernel
hangs during hard drive detection (both on m68k and ppc). I think it may be
something related to interrupt code. Unfortunately it hangs so badly that I'm
unable to enter DDB.

Maybe someone will be able to point out obvious mistke in this code?

Very short description of FastATA 4000 registers is available on Elbox's web
site in archive with Linux drivers (
http://www.elbox.com/download/fastata.tar.gz in file README.fastata ). There's
no Linux driver for FastATA 4000, so this description is the only publicly
available source of information.

--
Best regards,
RadosÅaw Kujawa