Re: How to build amigappc kernel and a minimal system to test?

- have you read http://www.netbsd.org/guide/en/chap-kernel.html ?
I've read this, too and tried to start a kernel-build.
In ~arch/amigappc/conf I found a config-file NULL which looks like a valid config for NetBSD/AmigaPPC as it has some options related to the PowerPC-CPU used in Amiga-Computers. It also includes std.amigappc which to me also makes sense.

I am using an A4000 with a CSPPC for cross-compiling the Kernel. All NetBSD-Sources are installed and are up to date. I can config NULL fine with the command "/usr/src/tooldir.NetBSD-2.0-m68k/bin/nbconfig NULL" but when trying to start "nbmake depend" it fails when trying to include genassym.cf

In ~arch/amigappc/amigappc/ there is no genassym.cf and searching the internet gave me the following explanations: genassyms for alle PPC-Ports were removed and one should use a common genassym.cf. My question now is: which genassym.cf works fine for NetBSD/AmigaPPC? There ought to be a genassym in ~arch/powerpc/mpc6xx, but there is none!
Any suggestions?

Regards
Ruediger