Subject: netbsd v3.0 crash on amd64
To: None <port-amd64@NetBSD.org>
From: rmkml <rmkml@free.fr>
List: port-amd64
Date: 06/07/2006 22:36:42
Hi,
Im new on the list, and I `test` netbsd v3.0 on amd64 port
I have amd x2 3800 proc, look my pb:
on my test, I start tcpreplay (since fbsd4 on another box)
and tcpdump -ns 0 -i wm1 -w /dev/null  on netbsd3 box
tcpreplay send 200Mb/s (-r 200 and my pcap file is more than 6Go)
{two box link with crossover cable with intel giga copper}
after five minutes, netbsd crash, screenshot :
  http://82.238.92.71/netbsd3amd64crashtcpdumps0.jpg
I have installed netbsd v3.0 with amd64 port
I have recompiled kernel GENERIC.MP without any change value.
no crash if run tcpdump -ns 68 -i wm1 (snaplen 68 default)
any ideas ?
(after reboot and check disk, same test without MP...)
Best Regards
Rmkml