Subject: Re: spare CPU time for mnogosearch
To: Caffeinate The World <mochaexpress@yahoo.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-alpha
Date: 02/08/2001 12:22:10
	You should try people on the "Shell accounts for NetBSD development"
	list at:
		http://www.rmkhome.com/NetBSD/

	If people are interested in being included in that list,
	drop Rick a mail.

	btw, rick - would it make sense to add port names to each entry
	to make it easier for people browsing? :)

		David/absolute		-- www.netbsd.org: No hype required --