Subject: Re: Dec 3000/300 Serial Port driver
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Ricardo_N=FA=F1ez?= <rinunez@usb.ve>
From: Bucketmouth Frogstump <bucketmouthfrogstump@hotmail.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 01/12/2001 11:26:21
> I was searching (perhaps not enough) and I have not
> found what is the device driver (/dev/what?) for the
> serial port of my alpha DEC 3000/300 computer using
> NetBSD 1.4.2.

IIRC, /dev/ttyB0. I seem to recall having some weird problems with mine, but
that was a while ago and I can't remember any details for the life of me.

Also, I think the default /etc/ttys starts a getty on the port in the
default configuration (fair enough, given the lack of local console support
by default), so you may have to kill that off before you start playing with
other programs.