Subject: Re: Alpha snapshots.
To: Jeff Rizzo <riz@boogers.sf.ca.us>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: port-alpha
Date: 07/27/1999 13:21:58
On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, Jeff Rizzo wrote:
> It doesn't look like IPv6 (dunno about IPsec) is quite ready for prime
> time on LP64 platforms.  (At least, that was the response I got when I had
> problems upon trying it out and having some problems)

Hmm, what's broken? I haven't done anything real with IPv6, such as
getting a tunnel to the 6bone, but I can ftp, telnet, and ssh between the
machines on my LAN (which are running the alpha, mac68k, and i386 ports of
NetBSD).
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 23 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++