Subject: RE: More build failures
To: None <shmit@kublai.com>
From: Tim Rightnour <root@garbled.net>
List: port-alpha
Date: 06/10/1998 12:07:27
On 10-Jun-98 Brian Cully spoke unto us all:
# There are a bunch of mis-typed `line_no' variables in usr.sbin/ypserv.
#
# They're all defined as `int' but should be `size_t' instead. This also
# necessitates a cast down to int on the various warnx() and errx()
# calls that happen to.
#
# The work is more trivial than generating the patch, which is why I haven't
# done so.
#

I just sent a patch to current-users about an hour ago..  It was indeed,
trivial.. Is this alpha specific though?  I fixed it by making the %d in errx a
%ld.  I thought size_t was unsigned long on all ports?

---
Tim Rightnour    -  root@garbled.net
http://www.zynetwc.com/~garbled/garbled.html