Re: gtk-3 missing symbol on 9.0-RC

On 2020-01-29 21:00, Mike Pumford wrote:

Dug a little more. That variable is set as long as there is an EGL/egl.h installed. Unfortunately on 9.0 that isn't true. Trying to puzzle out where the install list for base Mesalib actually is. :(

So I guess the real fix here is for 9.0 to actually install that header.

Turns out it does. Real fix was to remove the now unnecessary libepoxy package and everything springs into life. :D

Phew. I've sort of started to rely on having working X desktop on my 9.0 system

Mike