Re: libgpg-error core dumps on Solaris 10 sparc with gcc 4.9.2

Hi Ibraheem!

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 08:54:04AM -0800, Ibraheem Saleh wrote:
> I'm amazed that people are still working on this problem. The Solaris
> environment I settled in with is no-longer pkgsrc based but rather a mix of
> OpenCSW and my own builds-- It's still GCC 4.9.2 though so there shouldn't
> be any problem with it to retest.
>
> I went ahead and did the build with the patched src but unfortunately, I'm
> still seeing (the same?) core dumps:

Thank you for testing.
I've reported your result upstream and they have extended the patch with this:

http://git.gnupg.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=libgpg-error.git;a=commitdiff;h=34b07146bbb0863436fc9381a84314b18bdfb807;hp=49655fb6ef39b307787e1b6e00c996f9c7db64f7

Can you please test this too (on top of the previous patch)?

Thank you very much,
 Thomas