Bootstrap broken on SmartOS

Just a heads up, I noticed yesterday that the bootstrap in trunk is broken on SmartOS[1].

The recent USE_DESTDIR changes[2] appear to be what broke it but looking at the commits I wasn't able to make a connection to the error and the changes and likely won't have much time to look into it for a couple of days. I was just positing here in case anyone knows of a fix. I can the full output from the bootstrap if that is helpful.

Thanks,
Travis

[1] http://pastebin.com/83Gci1eq
[2] https://github.com/jsonn/pkgsrc/commit/d98a44bd9a2dda197311288e03c3729d6d5d602d