Fwd: Couple of questions about kde 4.8 in pkg-wip

Hi,
ust been having a play around with the latest pkgsrc current and wip to try
out kde 4..8

After a couple of minor issues I managed to get the kde 4.8 package installed
and tried out a few things. I noticed that kmail failed to work because
akonadi couldn't find mysql. A bit of poking around showed that akonadi 1.7 in
wip doesnt have any buildlink statments for qt4-mysql and mysql-server which
would account for the problem. I haven't tried adding buildlink statements
yet, but loading mysql-server package separately didn't change the error - I
didn't really expect this to work :-)

Is there a reason why kdepim4 and kdepim-runtime4 are back release compared to
the rest of the components?

Cheers,
Dave

Phone: 07805784357