Re: Setting LINGUAS="" breaks the bmake replace target

  Fortunately I can still use bmake install but I can't use
  pkg_rolling-replace now, which I like better than pkg_chk.

me too :-)

A patch to pkg_rolling-replace to add an option to somehow not complain
about failure to package and keep going would be welcome.  Or maybe this
should be a pkgsrc option to just tar up what's there and not fail when
packaging.