Re: Enable cups for all packages?

I support it to enable by default, but as Joerg mentioned

mk.conf > PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS=cups

enables cups by default for all packages.

Regards,

Steven M. Bellovin, 01/21/09 15:31:
On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 14:26:20 +0100
Bernd Ernesti <netbsd%lists.veego.de@localhost> wrote:

Hi,

it is possible to enable cups support for single package like using
 PKG_OPTIONS.ghostscript = cups

But how do I enable it for all packages, without finding out all
current packages and keeping the PKG_OPTIONS.* list up to date with
every new cups support for a package?
I don't want to get into trouble like now with firefox3, where I was
told that it depends on cups support in gtk2.

I've been thinking the same thing -- there are a lot of packages with a
cups option.
Another option would be to enable it by default, but I don't think
that everyone wants that here.

agreed.