[HEADS UP] Removing sqlitemanager

Salut,

Yesterday, I fixed various security holes in sqlitemanager which have
been there for a year without being fixed. In the meantime, the
maintainer resigned from the package, and upstream is playing dead duck.

In other words, the package looks dead to me.

Unless someone objects and is willing to take over the maintainership,
I will remove the package from pkgsrc by August 16th, 2008. Please note
that other distributions have removed it as well.

                                Tonnerre