Subject: Keyboard issue using tightvncviewer to connect to Mac OS X
To: NetBSD/pkgsrc <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Joel CARNAT <joel@carnat.net>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 03/28/2007 22:54:18
--zhXaljGHf11kAtnf

Hi,

I have setup my Mac OS X (Tiger) workstation to allow "Apple Remote
Desktop" connection. I'm using tightvncviewer (1.2.9nb2) from my NetBSD
4.0_BETA2 with Xorg. It connects OK but the keyboard mapping is nonsense.

Both my Mac and NetBSD workstation are configured for French keyboard but
the keyboard mapping that I get in the VNC session doesn't look like
anything I know (neither AZERTY, nor QWERTY).

I also tried vncviewer from realvnc, but it won't even connect ; dying
with a "Error 255".

Any one knows if there are tricks for keyboard mapping ?

TIA,
	Jo

--zhXaljGHf11kAtnf

--zhXaljGHf11kAtnf--