Re: Clean Microsoft FROM NETBSD

> I want to  to clean out  crap that Microsoft forces on
> that drive.
>
> MS Windows   want to stop me from "Uninstall" stuff that they
> installed...
>

> Can this be done with NetBSD?
>
> On Fri, May 17, 2024 at 6:12â?¯PM Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, May 17, 2024 at 02:05:23PM +0000, Todd Gruhn wrote:
>> > SOOOO -- not do-able?
>>
>> What is the exact question? I can't parse the request.

Hi Todd,

If all you want to do is mount a Windows hard drive and delete files,
yes, you possibly can do this with NetBSD, but this is not an intended
case and seems a lot of effort.

In the past, for various reasons, I've used https://www.hirensbootcd.org/
for windows disk manipulation and failing windows disk repair...ymmv

If you want a complete solution to delete software packages in
windows, there are lot's of tools, google is your friend. And if
this is your ask, I would say NetBSD would be a poor choice, but
still may be possible with some months of effort.

--gene