Re: netbsd crashes when using fat filesys

On Thu 02 May 2024 at 21:19:30 -0000, Michael van Elst wrote:
> I can repeat this with rump, but not with the kernel filesystem.
> After my suggested change, rump no longer crashes.
>
> N.B. the code change is in /usr/lib/librumpfs_msdos.so.0.0.

Ah yes after I posted the previous, I thought that maybe the change
would not necessarily be in the executable. I tried with a chroot (I
have one around for testing X) and indeed, I now see the same as you.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert                            <rhialto/at/falu.nl>
\X/ There is no AI. There is just someone else's work.           --I. Rose