NetBSD 10 RFE (ramdisk-cgdroot.fs in boot.cfg)

Hi friends, hoping someone might be able to help or point in the right direction. We have a NetBSD 10 machine that requires Root Filesystem Encryption (unlock using passphrase) during boot. The man pages are out of date and unfortunately not helpful (https://wiki.netbsd.org/security/cgdroot/).

We are using UEFI/GPT. We have a boot partition but also another user defined partition (/backups) that is not encrypted.

Once configured, would also like to add remote ssh unlock using something like Dropbear. This is the equivalent on the Linux platform(s): https://www.cyberciti.biz/security/how-to-unlock-luks-using-dropbear-ssh-keys-remotely-in-linux

-Arvind