Re: ucom, umodem and conbee II

On Sat, 3 Sept 2022 at 12:14, Staffan Thomén <staffan%shangtai.net@localhost> wrote:

> Nevermind, I rewrote my program in C and umodem works perfectly fine,
> although I do note that I had to use O_NONBLOCK, something the
> GFCFlasher program explicitly omits.

Glad to hear you found a solution. Could it be down to default port
settings across different systems?

Would you be using https://phoscon.de/en/conbee2/ ? Looks interesting
- I have a bunch of hue lights/sensors/plugs and use
https://github.com/bahamas10/hueadm to poke at them from my NetBSD box
as needed (such as a script to ensure the printer plug is on before
printing, or to gradually turn down some lights at night :) but I've
always wondered what other options might be provided by poking at the
individual devices more directly...

David