Re: Fwd: Can't get audio, host Debian, guest NetBSD, help!

On Sat, 19 Mar 2022 at 12:09, RVP <rvp%sdf.org@localhost> wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Mar 2022, Ottavio Caruso wrote:
>
> > 2: [ ] audio1 @ hdafg0: vendor 1af4 product 0022
> >       playback: 2ch, 48000Hz
> >       record:   2ch, 48000Hz
> >       (PR) slinear_le 16/16, 2ch, { 16000, 22050, 32000, 44100,
> > 48000, 88200, 96000 }
> >

> Test 2--hdafg.

I'll do that in the future, as in a moment of extreme rage, I nuked the VM.

I also converted the qemu image into a .vdi image and tried to boot it
under Virtualbox, but it was spitting major errors, so this is
something that I'll have to put on hold.
Thanks for the help anyway.

PS: All of your emails go into the spam folder.