Re: Custom pet projects compiling for NetBSD n00bs

On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 at 21:46, nia <nia%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:

You should definitely use pkg-config to set the flags required for
dependencies if you want people packaging your software to be happy,
btw.

Well, actually it is NOT the software I'd plan to ever be available for packaging (mostly because it's of research type). But anyways, I've got the idea behind that all, that's like 'always use pkg-config'.

Thanks you all guys for diving me into.