Re: postfix for 2 domains on 1 vps 1 ip

On Tue, 5 Jan 2021 22:51:57 +0530
Mayuresh <mayuresh%acm.org@localhost> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 05, 2021 at 03:45:54PM +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:
> > Using a single mail server and making it send and receive mails from/
> > for various domains is trivial, and completely unrelated to TLS or
> > certificates.
>
> This suggest there is no need of separate certificates for separate
> domains. I think that would address TLS side of it.

This is what I'm doing. I'm running 4x domains on the same mail
infrastructure, all with DANE and TLS, each server having only one
certificate - that of the mail server hostname. Servers also have PTR
records that match the hostname. SPF records are simply "v=spf1 mx
-all".

Getting DKIM/DMARC working is a TODO item.

There's not lot of volume outbound, but I've never had delivery
issues to GMail, AOL, outlook.com, etc.

--
Aaron B. <aaron%zadzmo.org@localhost>