8.0 BETA i386 : atheros wifi support

The relevant dmesg is:

  vendor 168c product 0036 (miscellaneous network, revision 0x01) at pci2 dev 0 function 0 not configured

Looks like this is not supported. I checked the GENERIC configuration of
the kernel and could not find something that commented relevant to this.

For the same card Linux says, in case it helps:

  ath: phy0: WB335 1-ANT card detected
  ath: phy0: Set BT/WLAN RX diversity capability
  ath: phy0: Enable LNA combining
  ath: phy0: ASPM enabled: 0x42
  ath: EEPROM regdomain: 0x6a
  ath: EEPROM indicates we should expect a direct regpair map
  ath: Country alpha2 being used: 00
  ath: Regpair used: 0x6a
  ath3k: probe of 1-4.1:1.0 failed with error -12
  usbcore: registered new interface driver ath3k

Is there any chance, this card would be supported on NetBSD?

Mayuresh