Re: List of supported chipsets?

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017, at 13:59, coypu%SDF.ORG@localhost wrote:
> some hardware advice for stuff currently supported:
>
> [...]

I already run -current (I needed it to get full support for my Thinkpad,
back in the 5.0 days), and my graphical needs are fairly modest, so it
sounds like I can look for something Haswell-ish (or more recent,
assuming there's a VESA mode to match my monitor) and stop worrying.

Alternatively, I could give up on the smaller/quieter idea and go to
town with one of the new AMD Ryzen CPUs, an ECC-supportive motherboard
and an older Radeon card.  Total overkill for my needs, but it'd be
amusing to see how fast it can recompile firefox.

Thanks for your guidance, it helps.

-- IDL