pkgin fails to install in the install kernel

Hello all.

I just had something happen that I didn't capture but I will try to at some point.

This is when trying to install pkgin using the install kernel just after the full install of sets is finished.

During the "building database" phase, it issued a message something like "killed, ran out of swap".

But the process ended and returned to the menu. The process was marked as "DONE".

Seems like it should be marked failed if the process fails?

I searched a bit and I see a few PRs but nothing specific to pkgin failing and then getting marked "DONE". Is this a bug?

Andy