Re: Muddled wrt pkgsrc

On Mar 11, 12:52pm, Rhialto wrote:
} On Tue 11 Mar 2014 at 21:08:35 +1030, Brett Lymn wrote:
} > My even more complicated method is to set up a chroot with an install in
} > it, do some null mounts to mount in my pkgrsrc tree.  In the chroot I
}
} Do you use pkg_comp for that or did you roll your own? And if so, any

     I do.

} particular thing missing from pkg_comp?

     It needs something like pkg_rolling-replace to update all the
packages that you build with it.

}-- End of excerpt from Rhialto